Thursday, September 5, 2013

Mollie Makes Feature

This week I popped over to my lovely new stockist Number 83, in Westbourne, which is just the other side of Bournemouth.

When I got there, it was so brilliant to hear from the delightful lady behind the counter (gigantic apologies- I've forgotten your name!), 'Oooh, I've just been reading about you in the latest Mollie Makes magazine'.


Way back in 2007, I got my first bit of press, and I have had plenty since but I swear, it never ever stops being exciting seeing your name in print!!

So, thanks Mollie Makes for another great piece on Love From Hetty & Dave! 

I've met some lovely new customers this summer, who have holiday-ed in Bournemouth, and come to visit the shop having discovered me through the magazine. 

I love seeing the realisation on husband's and boyfriend's faces when they arrive at the shop, and suddenly they've figured out why they HAD to come to Bournemouth for a sunny break!

Until next time!

Pressy Press Lovings

xx

1 comment:

Michelle S said...

Thanks again for Friday night x
http://michellelovesallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/sugar-skulls-workshop-with-zoe.html