Wednesday, June 24, 2015

London Leather Stitchery Workshops

Oh hellooooo there! 
Yes, yes, I haven't blogged for ages, I know, I know...

Anywaaaaay, this time next week, I will be leaving the delightful Hampshire countryside behind for a couple of days in the Big Smoke... Ooh yeah, loads of you have asked if I would ever consider teaching my workshops in London, and now the time has come!!

Next Wednesday, 1st July I will be teaching a crafty bunch how to make flamingos from deliciously soft nappa leather, and turning them into jewellery...


You could make a brooch, keyring, hairslide, whatever you like... even a pair of flirty flamingo earrings, as worn by moi:


I shall be teaching from my dear friend Gayle's beautiful shop, Carry Me Home, which is on the top floor of Kingly Court, just off Carnaby Street. It's a wonderful space, filled with gorgeous delights for Baby, and more recently Mama.

Sooooo, the workshop begins at 7pm, and goes on until 9pm. There will be some scrummy refreshments, and you will learn how to work with nappa leather, and create your very own flamingo based jewellery design. Plus you get to hang out with other crafty folk, and ME!

There are 8 spaces available, at £25 per head. You will need to book in advance- here's the link to the booking page: Flamingo Workshop - London

Theeeen, on Thursday 2nd July, I will be back at Carry Me Home teaching you fruity folk how to make sheeny-shiny metallic pineapple jewellery: 


Again, you could make a brooch, hairslide, keyring, earrings, necklace... the choice is yours!

Here's me in my snazzy pineapple necklace:


As before, the workshop runs from 7pm - 9pm, and there will be refreshments served.

Both pineapple and flamingo projects are suitable for beginners- if you can sew, you can create these delights. 

Book your space on the Pineapple Workshop here:

Hope to see some of you lovely London face next week.

Crafty Lovings

Zoe xx







No comments: